Conditions of sale:
• Prices exclude VAT
• Prices include packaging for shipping
• Costs of shipping within the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium are included
! Please inquire for costs of shipping to other destinations
• Paintings may be exhibited in Middelburg, the Netherlands
• The painting will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• If required, the painting can be provided with a frame
• The illustrations and texts are for information only and nothing may be reproduced
• No rights can be derived from the information, including prices, measurements and colours
• Prices can fluctuate and we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly
Ship Electrical Systems deals with all types of electrical installations on ships, from the basic design of the system to power generation, distribution to consumers, automation, remote control, nautical equipment and communication systems. Relevant work in the engine room and the bridge and the influence of the system are discussed.
The book is intended for use by those with a good knowledge of electrical systems on land or with a limited knowledge of electrical systems on ships. Onshore electrical systems are divided into power generation, power distribution, switching and distribution of low voltage and each system is dealt with by a specialist in that field. The technical officer responsible for the electrics on board will be required to understand the complete system. The book sets out some basic principles of electricity and describes the specific requirements for ships.
|Dimensions||564405949 × 56447948 cm|