Conditions of sale:
• Prices exclude VAT
• Prices include packaging for shipping
• Costs of shipping within the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium are included
! Please inquire for costs of shipping to other destinations
• Paintings may be exhibited in Middelburg, the Netherlands
• The painting will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• If required, the painting can be provided with a frame
• The illustrations and texts are for information only and nothing may be reproduced
• No rights can be derived from the information, including prices, measurements and colours
• Prices can fluctuate and we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly
The ‘Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea’ (basically, ‘Traffic Rules at Sea) should be essential reference material for every seafarer. Surfboarders to super tanker crews should all have the same knowledge and interpretation of the rules.
This book uses photographs and computer graphics to define the meaning of navigation lights for different kinds of ships in. It also illustrates how to apply navigation lighting, using a top view and a view from the bridge of the vessel concerned.
The book is a useful tool for study at all levels of marine training. It is also suitable for sailors of pleasure craft, who can use it to learn the meaning and content of navigation lights and apply them to their own vessels.
|Dimensions||564405949 × 56447948 cm|