Pages: 190 (+ Hydrostatic particulars 88 pages)
Conditions of sale:
• Prices exclude VAT
• Prices include packaging for shipping
• Costs of shipping within the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium are included
! Please inquire for costs of shipping to other destinations
• Paintings may be exhibited in Middelburg, the Netherlands
• The painting will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• If required, the painting can be provided with a frame
• The illustrations and texts are for information only and nothing may be reproduced
• No rights can be derived from the information, including prices, measurements and colours
• Prices can fluctuate and we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly
Everyone might have an idea about what constitutes a stable personality, but actually defining it is difficult. The same applies to the concept of a stable ship. Nevertheless, the term ‘stability’ is still applied to all types of vessels in many regulations.
Stability affects the safety of the ship and its crew, as well as the environment. Therefore, it is essential that each crew member understands the meaning of stability, irrespective of their position or which type of ship they are working on.
In this book, the concept of stability is defined and visualised in a way that makes it accessible to everyone. Some topics are dealt with in detail, but they are still easy to understand, even without prior knowledge of the subject.
De engelse copy zodat de nederlandse niet verwijderd worden
|Dimensions||564405949 × 56447948 cm|