ISBN: ISBN 978-90-71500-57-2
Conditions of sale:
• Prices exclude VAT
• Prices include packaging for shipping
• Costs of shipping within the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium are included
! Please inquire for costs of shipping to other destinations
• Paintings may be exhibited in Middelburg, the Netherlands
• The painting will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• If required, the painting can be provided with a frame
• The illustrations and texts are for information only and nothing may be reproduced
• No rights can be derived from the information, including prices, measurements and colours
• Prices can fluctuate and we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly
Ship electrical systems
Ship electrical systems treat all electrical installations on ships. From the basic design of the system to power generation, distribution to consumers, automation, remote control, nautical equipment and communication systems is discussed in detail. The related work in the engine room and the bridge and the influence of the system are discussed in the draft.
The book is intended for those interested with knowledge of electrical systems on land or with limited knowledge of electrical systems on board ships. Ashore electrical systems are divided into power generation, power distribution, switching and distribution of low voltage and for all these systems are different specialists available. Aboard the responsible technical officer will need to understand the entire system. This book provides some simplified principles of electricity and describes the specific requirements for ships.
After studying this book, you have a basic knowledge of electricity and the special application on board ships.
|Afmetingen||564405949 × 56447948 cm|